We’re growing and we’re looking for a service relationship manager to join us.
We’ve got some exciting opportunities to be a part of our expanding support team. You’ll play a key role in building relationships with clients. And this is a great chance for you to get a step on the ladder as part of your Kagool journey.
Do you have experience of working under pressure in a customer service type role? Or maybe you have experience in a support analyst role. But you’ll have a basic understanding of the web and how it works.
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
• Being the first point of contact for our clients – understanding the exact issue and advising how best you can help them
• Initially triaging tickets that come into the support desk, updating and responding to clients on a regular basis
• Managing the day to day needs of the client from a support and release management perspective
• Building and maintaining the relationship between Kagool and the client
• Working with developers to prioritise the work for the day. And liaising with the account managers on issues that come up
• Working under pressure and within time constraints determined by SLA’s
• Being able to decide if an issue can be solved within your skill set. And knowing when to escalate the issue internally to the right person
• Investigating issues by asking the right questions to get the right solutions
• Understanding the needs of the client by conducting reviews on status of work on a weekly basis, which means that you’ll be preparing and writing reports
• Taking responsibility for the life cycle of a support issue from start to finish
• Owning the relationship between you and the client. But also owning the incidents and issues that arise
• Learning to understand how Sitecore works and be able to apply the knowledge to situations where the client is having difficulty
• Learning to deploy / restart servers and complete other tasks that are documented and repeatable
• Not allergic to technology, a bit tech savvy and have an understanding of or have dabbled in technology
• Analytical in thinking, proactive and have a strong personality
• Relaxed and calm in a professional manner
• Have a good sense of humour, curious nature and a desire to solve problems
• Good writing skills. You’ll be writing release notes, route cause, SDR’s and reports, so some good experience of working with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
• A team player
• Know about content management systems (CMS), website structures and Microsoft IIS. BUT these aren’t essential. They’d be nice to haves!
We love what we do and we’re looking for someone with the right attitude, confidence to dazzle and support our clients but also who takes pride in their work. And if you’ve got a bit of flare and pizzazz, that wouldn’t go amiss. Our team is diverse and we offer opportunities to grow and develop your skills. In return we’ll give you the support you need to get the job done, great work atmosphere, team environment, excellent benefits and even the odd cake and donut.
No agencies please!