Our Leeds office is looking for an experienced SEO strategist to join their team.
SEO strategy is at the core of everything we do at Epiphany. You’ll be directing what needs to happen to improve the performance of your clients, including setting briefs for content and earned media, as well as carrying out technical and content reviews and guiding clients through improving their own sites. You will need to have the ability to compromise and empathise with our clients’ challenges and identify what you and they can do to deliver measurable, exciting results.
We’re looking for dedicated self-starters, SEOs who are excited about campaign performance and relish working closely with our clients. You’ll be confident working with clients and equally adept at talking to marketing and development teams, happy to work from clients’ offices where necessary.
You won’t be afraid to present new ideas and push us further as a search agency – you’ll be ready to experiment, measure your performance and pitch ideas back into the wider SEO team to help us grow with the times. You’ll keep up to date with the SEO industry and be prepared to represent us at both official marketing and unofficial social events. Most of all, you’ll be excited to dig into working for one of the most forward-thinking agencies in the country and make this role your own.
- Carrying out architecture, content, and backlink audits and discussing each with your clients confidently
- Design client SEO strategies around required on-site and earned media actions
- Review and change your strategies based on performance
- Clear reporting of results and measurable KPI's in place for every client
- Regular communication with clients, including meetings, calls, and presentations
- Keyword research & targeting
- Understanding the search landscape and ensuring your strategies fit within these
- Manage client budgets and direct activity where required
- Work within a team, both in person and remotely, to achieve results
- Educated to degree level
- Several years' agency experience
- The ability to analyse data in order to inform strategies and interpret results
- Experience and confidence using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience and confidence using Google Analytics and Search Console
- Solid and demonstrable all-around SEO knowledge, including:
Solid technical SEO
Keyword research skills
Content optimisation skills
Familiarity with industry tools
Link analysis skills - link gaps and penalty removal in particular
Project, people, and budget management
Presentation skills within small groups
- Marketing, business, or computer-related degree
- Social media and / or blogging experience
- Professional speaking experience
Interested? Please apply with your CV via the link below!