SEO strategy is at the core of everything we do at Epiphany.
You’ll be directing what needs to happen to improve the performance of your clients, including setting briefs for content and earned media, as well as carrying out technical and content reviews and guiding clients through improving their own sites. You will need to have the ability to compromise and empathise with our clients’ challenges and identify what you and they can do to deliver measurable, exciting results.
We’re looking for dedicated self-starters, SEOs who are excited about campaign performance and relish working closely with our clients. You’ll be confident working with clients and equally adept at talking to marketing and development teams, happy to work from clients’ offices where necessary.
You won’t be afraid to present new ideas and push us further as a search agency – you’ll be ready to experiment, measure your performance and pitch ideas back into the wider SEO team to help us grow with the times. You’ll keep up to date with the SEO industry and be prepared to represent us at both official marketing and unofficial social events. Most of all, you’ll be excited to dig into working for one of the most forward-thinking agencies in the country and make this role your own.
- Carrying out architecture, content, and backlink audits and discussing each with clients confidently
- Design client SEO strategies around required on-site and earned media actions
- Review and change strategies based on performance
- Clear reporting of results and measurable KPI’s in place for every client
- Regular communication with clients, including meetings, calls, and presentations
- Keyword research & targeting
- Understanding the search landscape and ensuring strategies fit within these
- Manage client budgets and direct activity where required
- Work with a team, both in person and remotely, to achieve result
- Educated to degree level
- 2-3 years of SEO experience, preferably but not required to be at an agency
- The ability to analyse data in order to inform strategies and interpret results
- Experience and confidence using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience and confidence using Google Analytics and Search Console
- Solid and demonstrable all-around SEO knowledge, including: Solid technical SEO, Keyword research skills and Content optimisation skills
- Familiarity with industry tools
- Link analysis skills – link gaps and penalty removal in particular
- Presentation skills within small groups
- Initiative, motivation and drive to succeed
- Ability to work under own direction and as part of a team
- Time management skills and close adherence to deadlines
- Desire to learn
- Financial / budget management skills
- Project, people, and budget management
- Strong communication ability
- Strong writing ability
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A degree with a minimum 2:1 or international equivalent earned