Ready to step up in your SEO career?
We’ve got one of Manchester’s most exciting SEO opportunities…
You’ll help to define and deliver SEO focused online marketing strategies to achieve maximum return, with some fantastic clients.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
• Design and implement successful SEO, digital content and social media strategies
• Carry out and action on-page audits
• Carry out and action technical audits
• Carry out and action external links audits
• Devise creative external link building strategies
• Discover trends and identify new strategies and opportunities
• Successfully test technical deployments that could impact SEO
• Review campaigns and providing actionable reports
• Be a key point of contact for client accounts
• Successfully work with third party agencies
• Cleary communicate SEO best practice to other team members that are not SEO focused
• Keep up to date with industry developments across all search marketing sectors
• Collaborate and where possible, try to identify areas for improvement in regards to existing SEO and digital marketing processes
Here’s what you’ll have
• One to two years plus experience working in a similar role
• Solid experience using SEO reporting and analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Moz, Screaming Frog, Majestic or their equivalents
• Ability to write a full technical audit strategy
• Ability to write a full on-page content strategy
• Experience of conducting a variety of link building campaigns including content marketing
• Completion of competitor analysis
• Advanced HTML for SEO
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Successfully running International SEO campaigns
• Successfully running Local SEO campaigns
• Good level of experience implementing SEO changes via CMS systems
• Experience of successfully reviewing external links, updating the disavow file and/or remove harmful links
• Possess a commercial awareness and be able to identify problems and reach resolutions
Sound like you? Get in touch for a chat.
No agencies please.