Epiphany are seeking bright, self-motivated people looking to start a career in SEO within a constantly expanding team of professionals in our office in Leeds.
This exciting opportunity will enable a graduate or professional looking to change career a chance to work with some of the UK’s biggest brands in a forward-thinking, award-winning search agency.
Starting as a SEO Executive, the selected candidate will be provided full training in search marketing with a view to assisting more senior SEOs with client campaigns within the first few months. This is an entry level position; no experience in SEO is required although an avid interest is desired.
- Examining data from analytics systems and external tools to provide insight and analysis for clients
- Assisting with developing strategies for improving clients’ organic search performance
- Reviewing onsite content and suggesting best practice
- Reviewing site architecture and suggesting best practice
- Developing briefs for earned media ideas and creative content
- Attending brainstorming sessions and developing project plans
- Suggesting and managing budgets for client accounts
- Shadowing Senior SEO Strategists and Managers
- Day to day tasks of helping to run client campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Composing meta data
- Checking citations
- Attending status meetings
- Content plans
- Keyword research
- Reviewing sites for coverage
- Link auditing
Full training over several months will be provided for the chosen candidate(s) and all activities will be overseen by another, more senior SEO. We’ll also provide contextual training in each area of the business so the chosen candidate(s) will get an excellent grounding of their place within search marketing. Development will be scheduled with a view to running client campaigns alongside a more senior member of the team within the first few months with excellent scope for advancement on successful achievements afterwards.
- Initiative, motivation and drive to succeed
- Ability to work under own direction and as part of a team
- Time management skills and close adherence to deadlines
- Desire to learn
- Financial/budget management skills
- Great communication, presentation and writing ability
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- A degree with a minimum 2:1 or international equivalent earned
- A degree in marketing, digital media, and/or business studies
- An entry-level understanding of search marketing
- Knowledge and use of social media
- Experience in building or maintaining websites or blogs
For more information and to apply - click the link below