We’re looking for an experienced SEO strategist with top-notch communication skills to join our Manchester city centre agency.
You’ll be responsible for designing SEO strategies to meet our clients’ goals. You’ll be client facing and able to communicate brilliantly both face to face and in writing.
You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty and get involved in supporting the delivery of your strategy.
You’ll be responsible for meeting our clients’ goals so it’s a demanding, but thoroughly rewarding, position.
We’re looking for brilliant strategic brains, but make no mistake – this isn’t a role for a “thinker.” We want great strategists who take action and get things done.
We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in SEO, with a great brain for marketing.
• A minimum of 1 year’s experience in SEO
• Educated to at least A-level (preferably degree level)
• A thorough understanding of SEO (both technical and strategic)
• Passionate about SEO
• Experience of handling clients
• A superb communicator
• Not afraid to get hands on
• Prior experience, specifically in an agency-side SEO role
• Evidence that you’ve run your own projects and experiments in SEO (blogs, affiliate sites etc)
We’re a specialist SEO and digital content agency based in Manchester city centre, delivering campaigns for businesses in a host of industries.
Benefits and Salary
Salary is dependent upon experience and skills. Other benefits include:
• 24 days’ holidays (plus bank holidays)
• Your birthday off
• Private healthcare schemes
• Gym membership contribution
• Free breakfast provided
• Free fruit provided
• Ride2Work scheme
• Contributory pension scheme