This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to work for a global digital marketing, technology and commerce consultancy. You will be part of a fast paced network of digital professionals, focused on helping our clients to maximise the opportunities created by the digital world.
Our ability to integrate the creative mind-set of an agency with robust consulting and technology implementation skills has enabled us to build a strong reputation in global design and build and commerce. We work with leading businesses on a UK, pan-European and global level and current clients include ASICS, Lexus, NSPCC, Pizza Hut Restaurants, Toyota, and Unilever, just to name a few.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to come in and manage some of our mid to larger client projects. You will manage the production team ensuring successful delivery to the high standards our clients expect from Amaze. You will help our clients deliver on their business objectives, grow their customers’ satisfaction and profits, whilst ensuring your team thrives and enjoy coming to work.
You already regard yourself as a successful and experienced Project Manager. You love digital and the fast pace of global digital and are keen to continually learn and be challenged. You’re as comfortable talking to the cleaner as you are a Head of Digital and are well respected for your presentation skills, both spoken and written. You are positive, known as the ‘go-to’ person for digital delivery and love working in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• A delivery superstar with a real passion for everything digital and a love of how the internet has changed the world
• Experience building, leading and motivating teams with a track record of successful delivery
• Good understanding of how marketing and digital come together to deliver great customer experiences
• Confident decision maker who is happy to take ownership and be seen as a leader
• Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills with polished presentation skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Microsoft project
• You are organised… If you still bought CDs they would be stored in alphabetical order!
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
• Experience working in results oriented software development environments and the ability to facilitate team work and deliver results
• Experience of Tridion or EPiServer
• Open to travel internationally and to work on client site if required
• Ideally already qualified in software delivery methodologies including Prince 2, Agile, Scrum Master
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Lead, engage and motivate a cross discipline team to success
• Responsible for managing the full project lifecycle, including supporting pre-sales, project planning and estimating, cost tracking and reporting and risk and quality management
• Primary point of contact with the customer on matters relating to the project
• Understand the scope of each phase of the project and ensure they are delivered within agreed tolerances, escalating issues as soon as they are likely to be outside agreed tolerances
• Manage the establishment of governance and working processes within your team – using our proven delivery methodology
• Ensure that all project organisation members understand their roles and responsibilities and are held accountable, this included client members of the project organisation
• Proactively manage effective communication between all stakeholders; escalate communication issues to the relevant senior management when necessary
• Lead and manage the production team, working with the design and technical lead to plan and assign work
• Facilitate work for the production team(s) to enable them to deliver project outputs in accordance with project plans, costs & to the customer’s expectations
• Ensure all work is produced in accordance with appropriate processes and that opportunities for improvement are identified and agreed
• Pro-actively implement and lead risk management for the project organisation
• Regular and ad hoc meetings with Programme Office Director and Account manager, and where applicable, the Senior Project manager to report project progress
• Work closely with the appropriate Account Director to identify new business opportunities with the client