We're looking for an experienced, creative, pro-active, organised and enthusiastic digital candidate to work across several national brand client accounts, social media and project management.
You will have experience of coordinating and contributing to the production of digital projects, organising schedules, budgets and reports. Your experience should be within areas such as social media, influencers, events, eCRM, paid media and/or areas of website / mobile app production. You may be an experienced Account Manager or Project Coordinator/Manager for a brand or at an agency looking for the next step in your career.
- Experience of B2C marketing essential - This is a role that will work on well-known household consumer brands.
- At least three years experience within a fast-paced agency, or working client side for a brand, ideally within digital marketing.
- Switched-on, hands-on, personable and enthusiastic.
- You will organise the delivery of varied digital projects including design and build, content production and marketing across a varied set of digital media channels.
- The role will be located in our Manchester City Centre office.
You will be working on several projects and must, therefore, have excellent organisational skills. Working directly with our wonderful clients and producing work alongside our technical, design and senior team, you will be required to continually produce high-quality award-worthy work suitable for commercial output, on time and on budget.
You will demonstrate strong writing skills, planning documentation and where relevant assisting in writing copy for websites, social posts, blog articles and email communications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- Knowledge of software such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Good understanding of digital technologies and how the web works.
- Hands-on experience of social media - from planning to writing posts.
- Great communication - day-to-day contact with our clients and working alongside our design and technical teams.
- Great written communication - Assisting in the production of copy (e.g emails, blogs, social posts to storyboard ideas for film and video)
- Experience or understanding of using a CMS.
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing.
- Understanding of project delivery methods (e.g. Agile Lean / Kanban).
- Experience in writing press releases.
- Experience of using project/planning tools e.g. Trello, Jira or Basecamp.
- Experienced in coordinating the production of websites and digital media.
Mosquito is a creative digital agency with a strong integrated brand building offer. We work for blue-chip, entrepreneurial and challenger brands across the UK, USA and Germany and are looking for talented, committed professionals with an eye for detail and a passion for the job.
Benefits include, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, generous holiday scheme, frequent socials and fun, fresh fruit delivered twice-weekly, bean to cup coffee and much more...
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you, please get in touch!
To apply, click the link below or email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!