Senior PR consultant/director
Curious about the world, obsessed with clever communications and passionate about doing good work and building strong relationships? In a nutshell, that’s what we’re looking for.
The senior PR consultant role requires ambitious tenacity, an attention to detail, client centricity and a creative outlook in equal measure. Working in our small team, you’ll be a self-starter and have the opportunity to contribute to the future vision and direction of the business from day one. We’re a young business with big ambitions not necessarily to be big but definitely to be brilliant. Core values, cultural fit and approach are key and in terms of desirable skills.
The day-to-day will look something like this:
- Help to build and implement multi-discipline communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for clients.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Writing press releases for a range of media in the UK and occasionally for international outlets.
- Monitoring press stories relating to clients and maximising opportunities for positive PR, and wider marketing.
- Community management across owned online channels and social media – including scheduling tools such as Hootsuite and relevant evaluation and measurement tools.
- Copywriting for newsletters, websites and brochures.
- Collating and analysing communications and messaging to ensure consistency.
- Studying clients’ competitors’ products and services.
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services and increasing profitability for clients and the agency.
- Supporting new business development with research, and input of creative ideas.
- Managing design, print, web and other creative projects.
You’ll probably have:
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- An ambition to shape your own career and influence the way you work and what you work on.
- A passion for creative and innovative work and a genuine interest in finding new ways to deliver clever communications that are ahead of the curve.
In return, we offer generous benefits, training and salary DOE. We also promise you’ll work with brilliant clients who love what we do for them. We’re open-minded and happy to discuss flexible options for full-time and part-time roles.
A little bit about us
We were awarded b2b agency of the year in 2017 and 2018 at the PRMoment Awards, gold for outstanding small consultancy at 2018’s CIPR PRide Awards and were named small consultancy of the year in 2018 at the PRCA Dare Awards. But we’re not stopping there…
Working predominantly across b2b and corporate clients, the agency’s growth strategy is to work with innovative start-ups and high-growth potential businesses on their journey, possibly looking for exit and/or investment and the advisers and funders that make this world tick.
Our mission is to use the best talents together, all the time, for the greater good. We are fascinated by different worlds and how they connect to people around us. We love nothing more than to find the shared interests and unexpected ideas that create opportunities to make us grow together. Our experience stretches across financial and professional services, education, property, place-making, manufacturing, recruitment, technology, hospitality and the list goes on, so we’re sector neutral in that sense. That said, we are pretty particular about the type of business we’d like to work with because we’re honest about where we can add the most value.
Please send your CV, LinkedIn profile, portfolio or a reference across…whatever you think shows us what you’re all about. All interest or any questions to email@example.com