iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
As the Senior Operations & Delivery Manager your role will be to:
• Manage the delivery of Dynamic Creative and Rich Media projects within the Personalised Creative team.
• Coordinate with a team of designers, developers and feed specialists in ensuring the accurate estimation of projects and their timely delivery.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to clearly communicate deliverables and problem solving.
• Provide reporting on team performance to benchmark against going forward (i.e. projects delivered, complexity, time taken, Quality Issues).
• Implement a transparent project management framework for the team (i.e. Kanban Board, Morning Stand-ups and the implementation of a digital project management system like Trello).
In order to meet the needs of this role the job holder must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Experience working in Digital Project Management (3 Years +), ideally as part of an agency.
• Experience of agile methodologies and project management tools (i.e. Trello, YouTrack, Kanbanize etc).
• Experience collaborating with designers and developers with an understanding of basic design principles and basic HTML and CSS.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and able to manage multiple concurrent projects across different geographical locations.
• Experience with any of the following is ideal but not required:
1. Hold a formal project management qualification (i.e. Prince2, APMP, Agile Project Management etc)
2. Digital Ad Creative and display networks
3. DoubleClick by Google
4. Dynamic Creative Tools (Flashtalking, Criteo, Spongecell)
The location of this vacancy will be Edinburgh.