We're looking for an experienced creative, pro-active and enthusiastic digital candidate, to work on both client accounts, social media and project management.
Switched-on, hands-on, personable and enthusiastic. You will organise the delivery of varied digital projects including design and build, content production and marketing across a varied set of digital media channels. You will be working on several projects and must, therefore, have excellent organisational skills. Working directly with our wonderful clients and producing work alongside our technical, design and senior team, you will be required to continually produce high-quality award-worthy work suitable for commercial output, on time and on budget.
You will demonstrate strong writing skills, planning documentation and where relevant assisting in writing copy for websites, social posts, blog articles and email communications.You may be an experienced Account Manager or Project Coordinator/Manager for a brand or at an agency looking for the next step in your career. You will have experience of coordinating and contributing to the production of digital projects, organising schedules, budgets and reports. Your experience should be within areas such as social media, events, eCRM, paid media and/or areas of website or mobile app production/optimisation.
At least three years experience within an agency, or working client side for a brand, ideally within digital marketing. The role will be located in our Manchester City Centre offices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- Knowledge of software such as Word, Powerpoint (ideally Sketch, Marvel or Adobe software too)
- Good understanding of digital technologies and how the web works.
- Experienced in producing websites and digital media.
- Hands-on experience of social media - from planning to writing posts.
- Great communication - day-to-day contact with our clients and working alongside our design and technical teams.
- Great written communication - Assisting in the production of copy (e.g emails, social posts to storyboard ideas for film and video)
- Experience or understanding of using a CMS.
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing.
- Understanding of project delivery (e.g. Agile / Lean / Kanban).
- Ability to write content for social media (e.g. Tweets, Youtube clips, Facebook posts, Google+, Pins)
- Experience of project management tools such as Trello.
- Experience in coordinating production and/or events.
- Experience/understanding of using project methodology and planning software e.g. Trello, Jira or Basecamp.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Generous holiday scheme
- Beautiful office environment with dedicated breakout and chill-out rooms
- Frequent socials and fun
- Fresh fruit delivered twice-weekly,
- Bean to cup coffee and much more...
Mosquito is a multi-award winning creative digital agency with a strong integrated brand building offer. We work for blue-chip, global, entrepreneurial and challenger brands across the UK, USA and Germany. Mosquito has offices in the North West UK; in Manchester city centre and Cheshire. We service clients nationally (including central London) and internationally.
We are looking for talented, committed professionals with an eye for detail and a passion for the job. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please get in touch!