Good opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join an exciting new Conversion Agency based in Manchester City Centre.
As the Senior Data Analyst you will evaluate information from multiple sources using qualitative and quantitative research methods to identify problems and provide solutions for our clients.
You should be able to:
• Interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques
• Produce pro-active models to test scenarios to support change in line with clients’ business strategies
• Analyse actual performance against test scenarios to determine future outcomes
• Strong Analytical skills to be able to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with excellent attention to detail
• Expertise with Google Analytics and Google Tags
• Technical expertise in data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Experience in qualitative and/or quantitative research
• Advanced MS Excel and Knowledge of SQL
• Several years’ experience in a similar role in any industry
• Degree level education in a computer led, scientific or numerical field
• Adept at queries, reporting writing and presenting findings
• Data Driven
• Able to combine analytical approach with strategic mind-set
• Interested in marketing, advertising or user psychology
In return we offer a competitive package including training opportunities and a great working environment from our brand new offices overlooking the city of Manchester.