An experienced Copywriter required to join a busy Marketing and Communications team. This is a demanding role which will involve writing suitable, professional copy to a wide audience, which include care, property, public and private sector. This will involve:
- Marketing materials
- Direct mail
- Website copy
You will be working closely with the client and the design team to produce the best copy for the client. You should be highly creative and imaginative, have an exceptional eye for detail and an interest in commerce, new advertising trends and techniques.
You will be producing various copy options, which will be presented to the client and will be modifying, proof-reading until the end of production.
This is an exciting role which will grow with the communications and marketing team and the company.
About Fairhome Group
Fairhome is a rapidly growing business who specialise in the care industry. We acquire and develop properties to create homes mainly for people with physical, mental or learning disabilities. These range in size from small units, to larger schemes. We are a market leader in our sector and create ‘whole-life’ homes for those who need our services.
As an employee of Fairhome, you will receive excellent benefits which include a state-of-the-art building to work in, with an on-site restaurant, gym, bar and free leisure facilities. Part of the package involves free breakfast and lunch and there are regular social events to create that ‘family feel’, should you want it.
As an Investors In People (IIP) and a Sunday Times Top 100 one-star company, there’s a real investment into the people side of the organisation. It’s a business that never stands still and if you are up for the challenge of working in a vibrant, changing, fast-paced organisation with great people, then we’d like to hear from you.
- Understanding the message, the client is seeking to express and translating this into written content
- Writing copy to engage the reader
- Carrying out amendments to client specifications
- Following the tone-of-voice requested by the client
- Working with the team to devise creative strategies
- Liaising with the client on a regular basis
- Generating creative ideas to build innovative campaigns
- A copywriter needs a wide range of capabilities. These include:
- The ability to write and think creatively
- Significant experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients
- The ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality
- The ability to work within allocated budgets
- Great organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong research skills
- You will be part of an ambitious business that has exciting growth plans, with excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive Salary: Circa £30k+ with excellent benefits – dependent upon experience
- Attractive Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, fully expensed restaurant, bar, gym and leisure facilities.
- Excellent Location: Working from modern offices in Salford Quays, Greater Manchester
- Work Life Balance: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. There is potential for flexibility with start and finish times - to be discussed at interview.
To apply click the link below