Take your career to the next level with one of the most respected PR teams in the North West. You will work with top-notch clients, be supported in your personal development and benefit from a progressive culture that includes flexible working.
Intelligent Conversation is one of the most respected agencies in the North West. We are an independently owned £1m plus turnover communications consultancy providing PR, social and content services. We are ranked 136 nationally, and 23 for healthcare, in the 2015 PR Week league tables. Our clients include PLCs and national/international market leaders and we are known for our strategic, intelligent approach.
We’re looking for a confident, capable operator to play a leading role in our award-winning health and social care team.
You will lead some key accounts in the private and public sector, including NHS trusts, and will head up business development during the maternity leave of our head of health and social care. You will also work on some non-healthcare accounts, giving you variety in the role. We would ideally like to recruit on a permanent basis but will also consider applications for fixed-term contracts.
Key duties will include:
• Plan, deliver and measure innovative and impactful campaigns for B2C and B2B clients, primarily in the health and social care sectors
• Manage client relationships
• Lead some areas of client work; support in others
• Bring new ideas to the agency and actively contribute to our future development
• Play your part in new business activity to support the continuing growth of the agency
Your skills and experience
• Solid agency or in-house PR experience, including experience of presenting and pitching
• Excellent writing skills – across a range of content, from white papers to blogs, press releases and social media
• Strong verbal and interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to use a wide range of social media channels/digital communications techniques
• Self-motivated and well organised
The role will be based in our new state of the art office in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, a 5-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly station and easily commutable from Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside and West Yorkshire.
What’s in it for you?
You will benefit from: a competitive salary; flexible working; a serious investment in your personal development through external and internal training. We also provide free tea, coffee, fruit, biscuits and cakes!
April 7th (candidates will be seen prior to this date)