There’s some exciting things happening over at Kagool in Manchester.
We’ve got a fresh new look in the office and we’re expanding the team. There’s lots going on, so it’s an exciting time to join us as a senior backend developer.
We’re on the lookout for someone who has a love of coding, but also has excellent leadership skills.
Leading a small team of developers, providing guidance, support and mentoring. However, you won’t just be mentoring developers; you’ll still be hands on with coding, leading on projects and working with some of our excellent clients.
We like our staff to challenge each other and our clients. It helps us to innovate and get the most from each other. If you have a sense of humour, a curious nature and the desire to solve problems, you’ll fit in perfectly.
• Experience & competent in C# .Net & ASP.NET
• Experience with web applications
• Experience with SQL Server 2008+
• Experience of working with a multi-discipline team
• Experience in an Agile scrum environment
• An understanding of SOLID principles
• Problem solving skills as well as innovative ideas
• Experience of interacting with customers
• Experience of leading a team
It would be awesome (but not essential) if you have:
• Previous professional experience of working with Sitecore CMS is highly desirable
• MVC experience
• Digital agency experience
• Knowledge and experience in working in Microsoft Visual Studio 2012+
• Familiar with Team City build server
• Familiar with TDS & TFS
• Ability to challenge and not accept the status quo
• Experience working on multiple projects, with different clients
• Experience of AWS & WCF web services
• Experience of integration with 3rd party system
We’re an award winning digital agency that specialise in developing multichannel digital solutions for UK and global brands. We work exclusively with Sitecore. Using the Sitecore customer experience platform, we drive positive change within our customers’ businesses. This lets them market and engage with their customers more effectively.
We’re proud of our people centric, collaborative and supportive culture. Our progressive and vibrant working environment is supported by a strong team spirit and our open-planned modern office, in the heart of Manchester.
We’re an Investors in People Gold certified company. So, our employee’s development is important to us. We see the true value of investing in everyone’s professional skills, as well as a work-life balance. Our talented team are passionate about our customers. We offer excellent employee benefits, including up to 5% pension matched contributions, 23 days holiday increasing to 25 days plus bank holidays, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, breakfast sessions, team events to name but a few.
No agencies – thanks!