Senior account manager/ account director required for a leading reputation management company based in central Leeds. Real opportunity to make your mark in a small dynamic team, direct and grow key client accounts and assist in developing strategy.
Sensitivity to client concerns and good people skills are more important than specific reputation management experience. Strong digital marketing background and experience essential with good understanding of best practice, search rankings and wider marketing tools, SEO, digital and online developments. PR and content marketing experience would be useful.
Will be responsible for: client project direction, strategy and progress, briefing and managing all work-streams with the wider team and mentoring more junior team members; building and sharing knowledge.
• Strong account management skills and ability to develop client relationships are key
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills appropriate to client. Able to manage client expectations and resolve issues with sensitivity. Lead all calls and meetings as required and provide clients with relevant updates
• Responsible for writing detailed strategic proposals, work-plans and presentations.
• Responsible for generating ideas, directing workflow and ensuring momentum on client projects
• Detailed understanding of each client’s business and industry sector
• Owning each client account. Briefing and managing the various work-streams with internal and external teams.
• Excellent understanding of best practice, search rankings and wider marketing tools, SEO, digital and online developments
• Responsible for additional tasks in relation to wider Igniyte management e.g. attending management meetings, marketing input
• Support new business activity as required
• Input into renewal of contracts and promoting relevant Igniyte services as appropriate
• Input to strategy at project and wider company level
• Develop some specialist skillsets e.g. SEO, crisis communications
• Networking where appropriate
• Competitive salary dependant on experience
• 25 days holiday
• Pizza Fridays, staff drinks and away days
• Professional training opportunities