Think Different? Act Different? Join Different.
Kagool are growing. Why? Because we love what we do, clients like working with us and the chances are so will you.
Kagool is an award-winning digital agency with offices in the heart of Cardiff, Manchester and London. We’ve earned a reputation as a go-digital partner for complex projects and have some impressive credentials within the Sitecore community.
When it comes to customers, we work with some well-known global brands, as well as some closer to home such as a not-for-profit waste and water company, top UK soft drinks manufacturer, a leading automotive retailer and award-winning independent law firm (to name a few).
We’re a team of 65 individuals (and counting!) who have a few things in common – a love of tech, an eye for design and a whole lot of pride. We’re a bright, vibrant, passionate bunch. We love to learn and we’re encouraged to do so. Every individual who joins our business has their very own development programme, which includes becoming Sitecore certified within the first six months of joining.
Sharing knowledge, the odd joke and even our problems is the key to our success. And when we’ve earnt that success, we celebrate! Whether that’s a team pub lunch, a Beer and Doughnuts party or a canoeing trip down the River Wye.
We work in a fun, fast paced environment, taking an agile approach to all projects. The majority of our work is delivered within three to six-month cycles, meaning you’ll always have the opportunity to work on new and exciting tasks. By using the latest technology and headless architectures, our developers can be creative with the right technology for the right job. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality solutions and, in order to be on top of our game, we know how important a good work-life balance is. As an eclectic mix of individuals, we like everything from walking, surfing, gaming and cycling, to banjo playing and flying gliders. Which definitely keeps after-work-drinks conversations interesting.
Are you Kagool?
- I’m a well-rounded individual who is creative, communicative and have the ability to innovate and articulate ideas in an effective manner
- I’ve got digital account management experience in an agency environment.
- Knowledge of the digital market is second nature to me
- I already think Sitecore is pretty awesome, OR
- I’m not sure what Sitecore is but I’d be keen to know more
- Managing customer expectations and stakeholders in difficult situations is key to what I do
- I have a natural ability to communicate in a confident, personable manner and quickly build relationships.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics tools, or a desire to know more about this
- I have experience of creating sales materials including proposals and presentations
- A desire to identify new opportunities for customers
What will you do?
From day one, you’ll be a part of the team. Firstly, you’ll meet with your manager, we’ll introduce you to your team and make sure you know where to turn for support while you get settled. We’ll share with you the Kagool story so far, our rules (we have to have a few) and get you the tools you need to get started.
Having met the wider team and settled in, you’ll be introduced to our client profile. You’ll work with everyone, including project managers, product owners, backend developers, frontend developers, designers, solution architects, QAs and project leads to deliver multiple projects at any one time.
You’ll be involved in the day to day management of several client accounts. With a view to ensuring the accounts are retained, along with any recurring annual contract and spend annually in line with projected account spend. You’ll be at the forefront creating and maintaining positive personal relations with client’s stakeholders.
You will travel to our clients on a regular basis, this will involve national and sometimes international travel.
Applications can be made on the website or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org