Seventy7 is a creative content business working internationally with some of the UK’s best brands, from household names to burgeoning start-ups. Strategy, execution, delivery and measurement are all part of what we deliver across bespoke multichannel projects for every client.
Due to recent growth and successfully acquiring new contracts, we are now seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our client services team in Manchester. Working with an expanding, fast paced global client who operates across a number of channels, including creative, artwork production, photographic production and digital you will be the primary point of contact and will be responsible for the day to day operation of the account.
Working alongside the Account Director and strategic heads you will oversee the production of all assets for publication across all channels that the business operates in, whilst helping to build and strengthen long-term relationships. The successful candidate will develop a trusted advisor relationship with both clients and internal stakeholders at all levels.
Reporting to: Account Director
- Lead and mentor team of two Account Executives working directly on the account.
- Taking briefs and managing campaigns from concept to execution, working closely with the client and internal teams. Briefs will be across print and digital campaigns, photography and video.
- To build strong client relationships at the highest level.
- Management of senior clients and their expectations.
- Owner of client KPIs.
- Budget management and delivery of sound financial reporting and forecasting.
- Attend key brief and meeting sessions with clients to ensure excellent service
- Experience working at Senior Account Manager level within a creative agency.
- Experience in managing junior team members.
- Ability to multitask with a proactive and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent relationship building skills both internally and externally - you need to be able to work closely with, manage and inspire both clients and internal production teams.
- Enthusiastic and highly organised.
- Time management and organisation skills are essential as is an understanding of production.
International travel is a requirement, and maybe required at short notice. This is along with global communication, which can mean unsociable hours as and when required.
To apply, click the link below