Want to work in a very big house in the country?! We have an exciting opportunity at McCann Manchester for a Senior Account Manager to work on several of our key clients.
Ghosts. A swimming pool. A cat named Tom. At McCann Manchester, it’s fair to say we’re a little different.
Here the people make the agency, they are what makes our work so unique. That’s why we’re on the look-out for the people who will fit best. We’re a creative agency spread across eight acres of countryside in Cheshire, and the rumours are true, we also have a pub, bistro and gym all on-site. McCann Manchester is a big family - the largest integrated agency in the UK in fact.
We work with some of the UK’s most interesting brands and we’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to come and join us. Armbands optional.
The Part You’ll Play…
As Senior Account Manager you’ll be working primarily on a major Travel client. There’s a strong Digital bias to the work we undertake for them including SEO, PPC, Online Advertising, Email Marketing and Social Media so we’re looking for someone with experience working across Digital channels. You’re duties will include:
- Devising effective communications plans that deliver a true return on investment for the client across Digital Media channels.
- Working closely with the SEO, PPC, Social Media, Data and Creative teams to ensure campaigns are executed on time and continually reviewing performance to identify opportunities to maximise the clients return.
- Building relationships with key client stakeholders, meeting with them regularly to present ideas and strategy, discuss campaign performance and identify opportunities to enhance their Marketing activities.
- Involvement in new business pitches working with teams across the agency.
As Senior Account Manager You’ll Bring…
- Previous agency experience managing key clients, ideally gained within an Integrated or Digital agency.
- Highly developed organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently to ensure projects are managed effectively.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Digital experience including Search, PPC, Social Media and Email Marketing
- High attention to detail, able to work with accuracy.
As Senior Account Manager You’ll Have Access To…
- A competitive financial and benefits package and a culture ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
- The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
- An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on an 8 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).
Working with McCann will be a journey, it’ll be both fun and challenging. We want you to grow with us, and create work our clients will be excited about and work you will feel proud of.
For more information on our Senior Account Manager role, click apply below.