Got a passion for making a difference through digital platforms?
Are you interested in working to deliver high impact social outcomes for young people and their communities?
If yes, supporting this award winning CTZN App could well be your next role.
We are looking for a talented and experienced (2 years and above) Account Executive who has a passion for ‘making a difference’.
The successful candidate will be assisting with the management of a partners ranging from the Police, Charities and individual Schools.
The ability to be highly organised, assertive, persistent and an excellent communicator, whilst also injecting new ideas, are essential to the role.
If you want to combine the creative buzz of agency life with the satisfaction of making a positive and measurable difference to society, then this the place for you!
The successful candidate will help manage an interesting and diverse range of projects using a combination of skills to guide our clients, while liaising with our in-house digital and design team on the technical aspect of the projects.
The role is diverse and flexible and could include any of the following responsibilities:
● Supporting the recruitment of new partnerships onto the mobile platform
● Building and maintaining strong client/stakeholder relationships
● Briefing key stakeholders on the programmes when required
● Following operational processes to mitigate risk and ensure consistency
● Working with digital and creative teams
● Providing strong administrative/meeting support to the team
You will be passionate about achieving social outcomes and using digital media. You will have worked on a portfolio of projects that have utilised many of the above responsibilities.
Our ideal Account Executive will be:
● Highly organised and efficient
● An excellent communicator
● A team player
● Values and process driven
● Used to working in a deadline driven environment
You will have a reputation for delivering high quality work within agreed deadlines, and the confidence to bring energy, ideas and experience to assist in managing clients and stakeholders.
You will have at least two year’s experience of leading clients through the various stages of project management and handling unforeseen issues in a timely and professional manner.
Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, and/or relevant experience.