In the role of Samples Manager you will work in a bustling photographic team based in our Manchester studios, in close coordination with the Head of Photographic Operations and a full-service Client Services team.
You will be responsible for managing sample coordination for a wide range of clients, providing a meticulous eye while overseeing the full process from check in to check out.We are a highly successful, integrated creative content company working with over 160 retailers, from startups to some of the biggest brands and names in the world of fashion & home. We build relationships, create content and deliver results that matter.
Our 100-strong team based across Manchester, London & Mumbai have the capability, creativity and commercialism to provide creative solutions for our clients that deliver results and increase their sales.
From our studios in Manchester our services include branding, web design, digital marketing, creative, photography, production and video, all of which are wrapped with end to end account management and logistics production. Put simply we plan, create, deliver and optimise content for our clients.
- Managing sample coordination for all clients – including but not limited to collecting, delivering, checking in, checking out and the coordination of samples.
- Working with the head of photographic operations and the client service team to ensure all clients samples needs are met.
- Ensuring all samples are checked in and out accurately, efficiently and within a timely manner.
- Working along side the photographic and client service teams, supporting with day to day samples queries.
- Working with client and internal samples tracking systems.
- Experience working within a samples logistics environment is desirable
- Enthusiastic and highly organised, you must be able to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent time management
- Be a strong team player who is eager to learn and can grasp information quickly
- Flexible approach to meet business needs
- Be able to develop and maintain a culture of ‘can do’ throughout other departments
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong communication skills at all levels
To apply, email your CV with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the link below