Laduma is a full-spectrum immersive technology company. Our award-winning team established a reputation as the go-to choice for big brands by delivering incredible experiential projects time and again.
The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for establishing and meeting the EMEA sales targets of the company according to revenue objectives and to ensure sustained growth and profitability. The SE is responsible for developing a strategic sales plans that will support these goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create and implement an EMEA sales strategy for Laduma.
- Present, promote and sell company services and products using effective techniques to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop annual sales plan with clear targets in support of company strategy and objectives.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to provide the most return on investment and promote ongoing associations.
- In cooperation with the business development group, provide superior customer service and client maintenance.
- Engage in multi-channel sales strategies which may include networking, social media, direct sales, trade shows, industry relevant presentations or any other effective platform necessary to achieve sales targets.
- Supply senior management with reports on customer needs, challenges, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends through ongoing research.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Passion for selling
- Highly competitive
- Excellent people skills
- Strategic thinking
- Results driven
- Customer focus
- Technical capacity
- Strong communicator
- Degree in business/sales/marketing or equivalent experience and education
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference 'Sales Executive Application' in the subject line.