Ingenuity Digital Holdings (IDHL) which trades as WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct is one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Wetherby, IDHL has a growing team of over 100 professional, creative, marketing and technical people.
Trading for 16 years IDHL has a record of strong growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies. IDHL offer a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
Over the years IDHL have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high quality results to clients. A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed over 16 years has helped them establish an enviable market leading position.
The role of the Account Manager is to proactively retain and develop the client relationship and income of WMG. This will be achieved by high levels of service to expand and strengthen the relationship between the client and WMG. You will be responsible for a wide portfolio of clients and you will be expected to manage your portfolio as though you are managing your own business. You will be the link between the client and the Technical Account Managers.
Main Duties of the Role:
• To retain your portfolio of clients to an established KPI retention rate of 60% in addition to identifying additional revenue streams to increase the order value from each client
• Manage your portfolio of clients – ensuring you have an in depth understanding of the financial status including value and contract renewal
• Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact – which will include face to face, telephone and email communication
• You will effectively interact with other Teams – including the New Business Team when dealing with account handovers – ensuring you are fully and correctly briefed in all aspects of each campaign
• You will interact closely with the Technical Management to gather, monitor and analyse performance data and ongoing strategy on a monthly basis throughout the length of each campaign
• Ensure you manage expectations of all clients by communicating through meetings, verbal and email communication
• Communicate monthly reports to all clients and participate in conference calls with the Technical Account Management Team
• Ensure all relevant details of communication with every client is logged via the CRM System
• To actively indentify opportunities – in conjunction with the Technical Account Management Team – to introduce additional products/services thereby increasing the revenue opportunity within each client’s business portfolio
• To work closely with the Clients Management Teams to understand their particular business strategies
• To participate in the weekly ‘At Risk’ meetings and assist the Finance Team, where possible to ensure contractual payments are made – to avoid delay in campaign success
• Travel to see some clients will be involved
Key Qualities & Attributes
The right person should:
• Look and act professionally in terms of appearance and attitude
• Have an ability to create a rapport and communicate at all levels
• Have a lively, bubbly personality
• Be very organized
• Have the ability and creativity to make things happen
• Be very discreet as they will have access to sensitive information
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet