This well established and respected Public Affairs & PR consultancy is looking to expand its team with the appointment of a Public Affairs & PR Account Manager.
Candidates must have a strong public affairs and/or PR background, ideally gained within a consultancy environment. Preferred sector experience includes property, energy, waste, public sector and retail.
Key responsibilities include:
Day-to-day management of client accounts;
• Developing and implementing communication and consultation programmes for our clients;
• Drafting press office materials including press releases, feature pieces and white papers;
• Attending meetings with clients;
• Liaising with third party suppliers to ensure they deliver quality work on time and under budget;
• Supporting new business development, including attendance at networking events and pulling together pitch materials and proposals.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Excellent writing skills that can translate to a number of different corporate styles and target audiences;
• An interest in or enthusiasm for the UK property industry;
• Experience of delivering successful public relations campaigns;
• A good understanding of Local Authorities and the local political landscape, particularly in relation to planning and development;
• Experience of events management;
• Ability to work on multiple projects to challenging deadlines;
• Familiarity with digital channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube;
• 2:1 degree or better.
In return you will work within a talented team of public affairs professionals within a consultancy with a low staff turnover record on a mix of property, energy, waste, public sector and retail clients.
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239