This Leeds based integrated marketing agency is looking to appoint a new PR and Social Media Account Manager.
They are on the hunt for an ambitious and creative PR and social media expert to join their Communications team in Leeds.
You’ll be involved in integrated campaigns across traditional, digital and social platforms as well as creating content and creative ideas on a day-to-day basis.
They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and solution focused, who can hit the ground running. Past experience in a fast paced-dynamic agency is a must!
You will be able to implement a calendar of organic social activity which will be designed to also integrate with PR and content strategies across a range of clients.
Having worked closely with both influencers and journalists, you’ll know how to spot, create and execute a great news story.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conceiving, owning and driving comms campaigns forward
- Coordinating and creating scheduled content
- Ensuring a joined up approach across organic and paid social media
- Copywriting, press release writing, proposal and blog creation
- Journalist liaisons, including proactive and reactive media relations
- Contributing to new business pitches and idea generation for new and current clients
- Building new relationships, with journalists, influencers, brand ambassadors
- Liaising with other departments to ensure an integrated approach is delivered to clients
- Tracking performance vs KPIS
- Monitoring new trends and opportunities for clients
- Mentoring junior members of the team
If you’re a driven, confident communicator with an integrated mindset, they can offer you an energetic and fun working atmosphere.
PR background required. A demonstrative knowledge of social and PR is essential. Experience in a similar working agency environment is a necessity.
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt: Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or call 0161 228 7239