We are a global digital marketing agency, with office in Leeds, London, New York and Singapore. We are passionate about digital and experts in marketing. We deliver indispensable creative and commercial thinking that connects brands to consumers online.
Our Leeds city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
We are looking for an experienced and technical digital Project Manager to join us after a recent win of new and exciting projects. You will take full responsibility of delivering web projects on time and on budget, working alongside our Client Services team and other technical experts within the agency, such as our inhouse team of Developers, Testers, Designers and UX professionals. As part of the Production department you’ll be supporting the Head of Project Management in the delivery of all web projects, helping the agency as a whole to produce fantastic creative work.
Naturally we want someone who’s is incredibly organised and has the ability manage multiple large-scale projects at any one time. You will have a a high level of understanding of project management methods, coupled with knowledge and experience of leading technologies and products, both web and application.
What we need
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Ideally managing web builds in an Agile environment.
- Highly organised, motivated, and can take the initiative.
- Experience working in a similar sized agency or multi-project environment is a must.
What you'll be doing
- Project Management of web projects working side-by-side with the account handlers.
- Generation and guardianship of Functional and Technical specifications, and test plans.
- Booking the right people to deliver the skills required at each stage of a project.
- Complete understanding and control of projects, their current status, their requirements and deadlines.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
- £1000 direct application fee if you quote DAF2019*
To apply direct, click the link below.
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To do this, please quote DAF2019 when applying.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.