Leeds (Kirkstall Road)
Hours of Work:
42.5 hours per week, flexible working day with ‘core hours’ 9am-5pm (Overtime is a rarity). 28 days annual leave (flexible up to 33 days with pro-rata salary deduction).
Contribution to a pension from Jan 2017
See job description
2pm 1st July 2016
Introducing Revolution Viewing
Revolution Viewing is a leading Creative Digital Agency that produces world-class solutions. We are a team of 22 people operating as niche specialists at the top of our game; this is why over 60 UK universities and leading brands such as Barclays, Carphone Warehouse and Taylor Wimpey keep coming back for more!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our projects team. You will:
· Have the ability to quickly grasp client requirements, solve client problems, arrive at a solution and clearly communicate these solutions.
· Work through client / project issues, using good judgment to arrive at balanced conclusions that are always in keeping with the RV core values.
· Oversee digital marketing projects (virtual tour projects for our home builder clients, with responsibility for schedules and financials).
· Liaising with clients to arrange shoot schedules and the logistics of our on location crew (photographers / camera operators).
· Work with our Production Coordinator to agree client delivery deadlines and provide accurate briefs for the production team.
· Liaise with clients in collating assets, content and feedback (delivering exceptional consultative service to our home builder clients).
· Work with our Project Team to ensure the timely delivery of project documents and logistics (e.g. hotel bookings, client booking forms, crew shoot schedules and production packs).
Key Skills, Job Tasks, Experience and General Outlook
Positive thinking and willingness to learn will always be considered alongside experience and current skill set. To achieve the upper-level of the salary range you must provide evidence that you have exceeded each of the key skills required. If you don’t have the relevant experience and require further training to reach the required skill level, this will be reflected in the salary we will offer the successful candidate.
· Commercial experience: you have managed numerous digital projects from inception to completion that involve various digital disciplines (e.g. web, video, 360s, photography).
· Excellent communication skills: you can build and maintain strong client relationships and confidently handle crucial and challenging client negotiations.
· You understand how to read, manage and produce Gantt charts.
· Eye for detail: you review and suggest refinements to works-in-progress.
· Non-smoking applicants are preferred as we can’t accommodate smoking breaks.
8 reasons to apply for a role with Revolution Viewing
1. We produce award winning digital media products.
2. Our team tell us RV is a great place to work.
3. Free lunch – there is such a thing and it happens every day at RV!
4. Every 3 months we have a team meal, on the company.
5. Holiday loyalty scheme.
6. Appraisals. Each member of the team has an appraisal twice a year.
7. We share our strategy, including mission, direction and financial progress.
8. We offer a thorough induction and comprehensive training for your career.
Our Core Values are a key consideration when hiring a new team member; we need to feel each team member shares these values.
1 Respect for people
2 Veritable & fun working environment (contribution to)
3 Sustainable progression (we don’t make rash decisions that jeopardise the company)
4 Honesty & integrity
5 Innovative & dynamic
6 Passion & pride (in all we do)
Testimonial – Jonny Harper (RV Project Manager), May 2016
“There are loads of great things about being part of the RV team, but I think it’s the open, forward-thinking attitude that is nurtured here that really makes the company so strong – and the services we provide so acclaimed. Work in the projects team is fast paced and very varied – many of our clients are prestigious organisations who naturally expect second-to-none service and cutting-edge solutions. It’s our job to make sure the delivery of the final product leaves them with a big smile on their face (and not-to-mention a stylish new interactive marketing tool on their website!)”