Programmatic Display Specialist
The Display team is rapidly growing to meet the increasing demand for display advertising across a broad portfolio of clients.
We have a team of online media specialists planning and buying campaigns to meet client’s objectives and provide insights into their audience. We use a programmatic approach to display advertising and ensure we keep up to date with the latest technologies, techniques and formats to offer efficient and market leading campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing display team, supporting in the planning and managing of your own client campaigns for a broad range of clients.
The role would be suitable for someone looking to take on more responsibility and an exciting opportunity to develop in the display field. The ideal candidate will be confident planning, buying and analysing client campaign, have an analytical mind whilst also having a creative approach to delivering media solutions for clients.
- Plan, execute and measure online media campaigns for programmatic display, facebook ads, mobile ads, video and retargeting activity
- Manage weekly optimisations to achieve better results
- Managing the tracking and trafficking of display ads
- Work with internal teams to help deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Results analysis and recommendations for improvement
- Building relationships with media partners and clients
- Assisting in online creative briefing
- Researching new developments within the display channel and creating a testing plan for clients
- Utilise campaign data to build insights
- Passionate about sharing their knowledge internally, via internal education, blog posts and marketing assistance
- 2+ years experience planning and managing display campaigns client side or in an agency
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Knowledge of media financial processes
- A creative approach with experience of identifying target audiences
- A knowledge of tags, pixels and ad serving in order to track campaigns effectively
- Client facing experience and great communication skills
- Excel and PowerPoint proficient
- Experience in rate negotiation
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital
- Experience of ad serving and attribution measurement
- Willingness to work outside of their own specialism and collaborate with other teams to deliver the best digital campaign for clients
Sound good to you? Apply for this role today - click the link below