Producer - TV Commercials and Corporate Videos
Equinox are currently looking for a Producer to join the team full time. We are looking for a confident, creative, and highly-motivated individual to join our fast-paced Content Production team at MediaCityUK.
The primary duty of the Producer is to manage projects, staying within budget and schedule. They provide the main point for client contact, and are responsible for the overall strategy for a successful delivery. Along with the Director, and the Executive Producer, the Producer is one of the key personnel on a project.
Reporting to the Executive Producer, this role provides a great opportunity to work with a talented team on exciting projects, whilst managing a production team that can range from a single Production Assistant, to a team of Coordinators and a Production Manager. Problem solving, confident client handling and the ability to see the bigger picture are the key skills for this role.
- Maintaining overview schedule and delivery oversight for all project departments, including budgeting, scheduling, casting, crew and kit hire
- Serving as the main point of coordination and contact between the day-to-day production team and the client
- Clearcast management from script to final TV commercial
- Managing client expectations and the Director’s vision within budget
- Manage small team of junior production staff
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an advertising/commercial environment as a Producer.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines across concurrent projects is essential.
- The ability to interact with Directors, Suppliers, and Post-Production suppliers, to determine creative and technical requirements of projects is integral to this role.
- The ability to problem solve, take ownership of issues and seek to drive to resolution
- A solid work ethic and positive attitude in the face of challenging situations is vital.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Able to efficiently use MacBooks, Microsoft office
Full clean driving license and own method of transport
Please note all applicants at time of application must have full working rights for the UK and hold an appropriate visa where applicable
- Clearcast / Copy Central
- IMD Cloud
So, if you are someone who is forward facing, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to be part of a growing team, we would love to hear from you.
Please get in touch by sending a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th June 2018