PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (Full or Part Time)
Looking for an exciting opportunity to play a big role in a small but growing agency? We are looking to appoint an experienced and ambitious PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join our team.
Based in Sale, just 10 minutes from central Manchester, Cameron Wells is a specialist business-to-business content, PR and marketing agency, voted ‘Outstanding Small Consultancy of the Year’ for three years at the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) North West PRide awards.
Established in 2005, we offer:
- an exciting opportunity to play a big role in a small but growing agency
- a challenging and interesting line up of B2B clients across market sectors ranging from fleet telematics to employee healthcare, financial services to marketing
- a fast-paced and lively working environment, with a focus on staff development
- a down-to-earth, friendly team of bright, talented and committed staff with a seriously can-do approach to life
- flexibility – we are open to the idea of a part-time role too
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We look after our staff with regular socials (karaoke, crazy golf, white water rafting, restaurants etc). Other perks include a generous profit share scheme, dinner for two after a new client win and a flexible and sensible approach to working hours. A strong focus on work-life balance, training and personal development means that we have a very low staff turnover – average employee service is 6.5 years!
Always meeting our clients' challenging KPIs also means we keep our clients - average client turnover is 6.6 years!
Due to a number of recent new business wins, we are now looking to appoint an experienced and ambitious PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to support the team.
Key tasks would include:
- researching and drafting news stories, features and case studies
- proactively unearthing new opportunities for social and media coverage
- researching fresh content ideas for blogs, media and lead nurturing
- building strong relationships with clients
- building strong relationships with regional and trade media
- supporting on pitches for new business
- developing social media strategies
- using social media to raise the profile of Cameron Wells
We’re very proud of the high standards we offer all our clients at Cameron Wells. You must be a dynamic self starter with plenty of confidence and initiative, and an ability to drive campaigns and consistently exceed client expectations.
You will be:
- committed and conscientious
- a strong writer with excellent attention to detail and grammar
- highly proactive in your approach to gaining coverage for clients
- a creative thinker who can spot opportunities for comment and coverage
- confident talking to journalists
- fully up to speed with social media
- a self-starter with the passion and enthusiasm to make a difference
You will also have:
- minimum 3 years’ experience in PR, journalism or marketing (preferably B2B and agency side)
- a strong team spirit and a good sense of humour
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
Tell us why you think you’d fit in – email Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 973 4158.