PR Account Manager
A great opportunity for an aspiring SAE or AM to join a friendly and award winning agency that delivers great work for a range of clients.
Day to day role
- Managing a portfolio of clients’ PR accounts - providing advice to clients to aid their PR and wider marketing campaigns
- Building relationships with existing and new clients as well as key contacts
- Liaising with clients regarding media campaigns, social activities, creative projects and PR solutions
- Dealing with the media, speaking to journalists and other influencers
- Managing accounts to ensure proposals are being effectively delivered
- The key point of contact with clients and media alike
- Developing industry, sector and product knowledge
- Managing the needs of the client and their accounts
- Contributing to daily meetings, and liaising / updating clients on activities
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts including influencers and industry spokespeople
- Overseeing both traditional PR and social media plans
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the client’s profile, products and services.
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- To be a confident communicator - both presentation, verbal and written skills
- To be organised and with good interpersonal skills
- A passion for the media, including social media
- Willing to get stuck in as part of a team
To apply, email your CV, with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the link below.