This award winning integrated Leeds Agency is looking to appoint a new PR Account Manager – Senior Account Manager for their PR team – this new appointment will allow the Head of PR to take a more strategic step back to focus on new biz and growing / developing the team.
The client sectors include Interiors/Consumer durables, Food and Drink/FMCG, Hospitality and financial institution, amongst others.
Candidates would need to have agency PR experience and experience of leading accounts with minimal support. Proof of great media relations and securing results for clients is a must and being able to develop, line manage and nurture more junior members.
The Agency’s USP is about being results driven and showing tangible business benefits, they do this through their understanding of the wider digital space - being able to report back to clients in terms of improved visibility, links, domain authority, conversions, organic traffic etc. so an understanding of this would be beneficial but not essential as you can learn.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage client accounts with minimal supervision. This role demands excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. We're looking for someone with strong proactive media relations skills and a good knowledge of social media and digital PR and its effective use in campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supporting senior members of the team in researching and writing client communication strategies and managing client account teams
• Researching and writing press releases, feature articles, web copy and other forms of content
• Online reputation management and crisis PR support
• Taking client briefs and briefing designers for the production of printed materials and multi-media
• Managing events and stunts on behalf of clients
• Play a lead role in pitches and presentations
• Liaising with external suppliers
• Maintaining accurate records and files of all activities including timesheets to ensure accounts are running profitably
• Supporting the development of the company including marketing and business development
• Detailed knowledge of PR and marketing disciplines
• A way with words - excellent written and verbal communication skills and will be comfortable presenting plans, ideas and recommendations
• Impeccable organisation and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time
• Ability to plan PR campaigns and communication programmes, incorporating both strategy, tactics and costs
• Take responsibility for delivering agreed level of activity and meeting deadlines
• Ability to support, line-manage and also delegate
• Ability to prioritise workload and respond to client briefs on time and within budget
• A keen eye for a good piece of creative – graphical or photography. Ensuring our marketing collateral is of a high standard
• An understanding of offline, online and multi-channel technologies and developments across the marketing and digital marketing arena
To apply and for more information please contact Helen Salt: Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or call 0161 228 7239.