THINK love brands. We create, position and represent brands across the UK and now the Caribbean, after securing our first international client.
THINK is looking for a PR superstar. We are looking for a PR Account Executive to join our Liverpool team, you will have minimum one year’s agency experience, a stellar contacts book and a passion to work hard as part of a driven team of like-minded professionals.
Successful applicants will work across our PR client list in core sectors of travel & tourism, retail and property. There will be opportunity to work in our London office on occasion.
To be considered for the position candidates must be strong in the following areas:
– Consumer-facing PR experience, gained either in-house or agency side
– Proven media relations skills – whether its your little black book or ability to shape and pitch ideas to journalists
– Strong writing skills, a good nose for news and flawless attention to detail
– Content generation, sharp focus on social media channels
– A genuine passion and interest in the media and THINK’s clients
– Work equally well alone and as part of a team
– Excellent organisational and coordination skills
– Events and press day coordination
THINK has a productive working environment dockside at the Albert Dock, we know how to have fun and the team enjoy super flexitime as one of the many perks of working at Think.
Salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience. You will have an advantage if your experience is in one of our key sectors.