We are looking for an experienced PPC Manager to help grow the biddable side of our business.
We are a growth agency working primarily in digital. For all of our work, the end goal is always to create positive ROI for our clients. We help them grow.
We partner with our clients. We don’t just provide services. We get involved from beginning to end so for us it’s important to bring on the right clients that fit our business, the way we work and that we feel we can offer some real value to.
Our clients (new and old) all fit the following mould:
– Clients we love working with (and have a good relationship with)
– Brands, services and products we believe in
– Clients we feel we can really add some value to
We believe that when we’re a good fit for our clients and likewise them for us, it makes for a nicer way to work and for nicer projects to be involved with.
We work as both a retained agency and also as a venture-marketing agency. We love start-ups and entrepreneurs so if it’s something we can see some real potential in or if it really excites us, we love to get involved.
We are looking for a PPC Manager to join Grain, helping us grow clients using biddable media across search, display and social. We are looking for someone who really knows their sh*t. You need to be very analytical and methodical in your approach but also have a creative eye for new channels and areas of improvement.
Ideally you will:
– Be Google Adwords/Bing Accredited
– Have Experience with large and small accounts
– Understand how biddable can be used in conjunction with inbound marketing
– Have experience with paid social media
– Have social media management experience
– 2+ years commercial agency experience
– Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
– Working within a client centric agency
– Yearly conference budget
– Yearly training budget
– Quarterly company performance based bonus