iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data and insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
Managing Paid Search across a range of clients; your focus will be on running a team who meet deadlines, produce work to the highest of standards and always smash targets. By continually developing our upcoming junior talent, you will ensure our clients needs are always met. You will take pride in your work, delivering best practice campaigns that are not only innovative but rooted in insight.
* To develop and manage your Paid Search team to an industry leading standard
* Identify and implement training and development of the team, supporting others to line manage and enable all to reach their potential
* Challenge & interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery to the highest standard, on time and meeting the clients goals
* Responsible for quality checking all work output from your team across all clients; ensuring that it conforms to agency best practice
* Monitor client results and delivery against forecast. Provide clear strategic direction on how to improve performance and growth in investment
* Ensure deadlines are met, pro-actively work on accounts where necessary.
* Contribute to the development of our Paid Search product through project work and information sharing
* Create, implement and manage client processes including analytics, tracking, reporting, finance & internal audits
* Build & maintain account development plans outlining all key tasks for clients, managing the implementation through the team
The Ideal Candidate:
* Significant experience in channel working at tier 1 Google agencies / clients
* Experienced in team management & development of others, including coaching & mentoring
* Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing and DoubleClick Certified
* Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of PPC as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry