PPC Executive / Senior PPC Executive, Manchester City Centre
McCann Connected are looking for a PPC Executive / Senior PPC Executive in Manchester city centre. Great opportunity to work on Paid Media campaigns for some of the UK's leading brands
As technology advances relentlessly, customers become more connected every day - to each other, to devices, to services and brands. McCann Connected is structured to understand the complex digital journeys those customers make, and has the processes to deliver marketing solutions without bias or border.
With the continued success of our McCann Connected teams we now have an exciting opportunity for a PPC Executive / Senior PPC Executive to join our Paid Search team based in Manchester city centre.
As a PPC Executive / Senior PPC Executive you will work with the Paid Search Account Manager to learn to manage client PPC accounts, producing campaigns and strategies based on their business needs to grow traffic to their sites. You will also monitor the campaigns and through site audits and interpreting analytical data make recommendations through detailed reporting.
As Senior PPC Executive you’ll need to know about:
- Keyword Research and PPC campaign build
- The commercial impact of advertising campaigns and the revenue they generate
- Identifying user behaviour trends
- Maximising profitability and return on investment across advertising campaigns
- Producing detailed PPC reports as required detailing the impacts made by your work
- Producing presentations and reports for account managers and account directors, working to strict deadlines
- Researching and analysis for new client pitches
You should have experience within a PPC / Digital Marketing role (ideally in an agency) with a good understanding of Paid Search and factors which influence high rankings in Google, as well as knowledge of the other marketing activities that impact on PPC.
As Senior PPC Executive you should also have:
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of the other major PPC platforms such as Bing Ads
- Education to GCSE standard/equivalent or above including a minimum of Grade C English and Maths
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
In return, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to join our prestigious agency working with a range of high profile clients
- A competitive financial and benefits package
- The opportunity to make a real difference and play an integral part in the continued success of our business
- A chance to join a vibrant, innovative team that constantly look to push the boundaries of what can be achieved
What should you do next?
If you have the above skills and experience and you’re looking for a great place to work then we would love to hear from you.
Any questions then please do not hesitate to call, otherwise just click on the link below and upload your CV.