We are looking for an experienced PPC professional with 2+ years experience in the field to join our fast-paced and results-driven marketing team. Working closely with the Marketing Manager you will ensure all websites are implementing Paid Media best practices and are getting the best results possible across our sites. (MuralsWallpaper.co.uk, MuralsWallpaper.com Atrafloor.com & Milexa.com). You will have experience of managing PPC campaigns with a good understanding of Google Analytics.
The mission of the PPC Executive role is to drive quality traffic to websites for our 3 international brands via paid media channels, generating orders and sales. Working across our four websites, you will create and deliver a global media strategy to optimise performance from new and existing media channels.
You will utilise all relevant paid media channels including Search, Shopping, Social & Display, optimising each channel to maximise performance from the target audience, in line with our KPI’s. With an analytical approach and a passion for numbers you will identify key opportunities to drive continued growth in a business undergoing a hyper-growth phase.
Role Objectives & Outcomes/Goals
You will be measured on PPC, Social Advertising and Remarketing performance:
- Optimise towards a direct positive ROI from all paid search and remarketing activity
- Work with our digital agency to ensure the most effective use of time and gain the best possible results from work on PPC activity
- Expand paid search activity into international markets, with the aim of matching current UK account performance
- Work with the Acquisition Manager in experimenting with wider advertising platforms and targeting methods, reporting on the success of each and providing recommendations for future activity
- Improve, follow and deliver a ‘Global’ Paid Media strategy
- Analysing data to identify new/growth opportunities
- Supporting the marketing team on the rollout of activity to international locations
- Reporting on channel performance per location
- Supporting the Brand/PR team with key insights
- Be an integral part of the Marketing team
- Working closely with the marketing manager to identify optimisation opportunities across all platforms
- Plan and execute paid search and social campaigns
- Managing the daily paid campaign spend to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Budget planning, tracking and reporting
Skills, Competencies Experience and Personal Attributes
- Evidence of strong analytical and numerical ability,
- Detail orientated, and can demonstrate a deep understanding of Paid media optimisation
- Previous experience with Adwords and other Paid Media platforms
- Experience in either paid search or social
- A passion for digital marketing
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively.
- Good campaign and project management
- Familiar with relevant Online tools such as SemRush etc.
- Ability to turn insight into meaningful tasks/objectives
- Has a ‘Can do’ attitude and is able to ‘Make it happen’
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Thinks differently and spots new ideas and opportunities
- Can identify and prioritise the key deliverables
- Likes challenges and seeking solutions to problems
- Being the go-to-person for Paid Media and developing strong working relationships with wider teams
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org