An exciting opportunity has become available in our PPC department to assist the Head of PPC and overall PPC team in the production, development and day to day management in delivering improved paid search performance.
Our Leeds city centre office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
As a PPC Executive your role will be to work across multiple clients websites, responsible for setting up and managing paid search campaigns for some UK’s leading brands. Naturally we want someone who is a forward-thinking individual, ambitious, great with numbers and has the ambition and drive to take this fantastic opportunity to continue building a first class digital career.
What we need
- At least 6 months’ online marketing experience with direct experience within paid search
- A proactive attitude and keen ability to adapt and learn fast are desired traits.
- A keen eye to detail and good with numbers is essential.
What we’d like
- The role would suit a candidate with online marketing and paid search experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Building new campaigns in AdWords and Yahoo!Bing Network
- Creating campaign and account builds and restructures
- Create compelling ad copy
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance
- Making recommendations on improving client performance
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty.
To find out more about the role please apply direct using the link below
To qualify for our direct application fee when you successfully complete your probationary period please reference DFA2018 in your covering letter.