Home is an integrated marketing communications agency. Each member of our family, or ‘Homie’ as we call them, has a talent; creative, web development, SEO, social media or something just as special. We all work together to make people ‘Feel Good’ about brands. Because when people ‘Feel Good’, they engage more, they trust more and they buy more.
We’re on the lookout for a PPC Exec or Manager to join our growing digital media team; implementing and managing successful PPC campaigns for our clients.
You’ll be involved in everything from research, strategy and planning, right through to delivery and you’ll have the autonomy to grow your own campaigns. There’s also opportunity to build direct working relationships with your clients too.
With this in mind, we’re after a motivated, performance-driven individual who has some good experience under their belt.
• Carrying out market, competitor and keyword analysis, researching and understanding clients’ needs and their customers’ motivations
• Putting together strategically sound account audits and recommendations
• Recommending / implementing RLSA & remarketing strategies as well as automated bid rules
• Writing content for PPC adcopy
• Collating and presenting ideas to both the team and clients
• Setting up campaigns through our tracking technology
• Identifying relevant landing pages and advising on site UX where appropriate
• Producing insightful reports and assessing performance against KPIs
• Refining campaigns and making strategic recommendations
• Helping with new business activity by sharing recommendations and tactics for pitches and client proposals, as well as creating presentations
• Working closely and supporting the wider paid media and client service teams
• Staying up-to-date with industry developments and advising clients
Few things about us:
There are 200 of us across five offices: Leeds, London, Edinburgh, Gibraltar and Sydney – Leeds is HQ and where this role will be based full-time.
We were just ranked No 1 in the UK Independent Agency Census. Pretty neat.
Our work is integrated so you’ll learn how to apply your specialty to work in tandem with TV, dovetail with design or even apply it to an app.
We’re young, we’re fun and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Check out our website, Twitter or Instagram (@homeagencyuk) if you don’t believe us. Apologies in advance for the bizarre content.
And if that’s not enough, we have a yearly HomeFest which is staged on the grounds of our stately home of an office in Roundhay. Think Leeds Festival on a smaller scale, plus dodgems and a zip line.