– Are you currently a PPC Manger in another agency and are looking to step up to the next level?
– Do you have day to day strategy level PPC Client Management experience?
– Are you familiar with ALL Google properties and the latest changes in the PPC landscape?
– Fully Google Qualified for both Adwords and Analytics?
– Do you have experience in working closely with clients to achieve positive and impressive ROI from PPC campaigns?
– Do you possess strong communications and people management skills?
– Are you target driven and confident in dealing with all managerial / director levels?
If so then read on…
Hit Search is a leading Digital Marketing agency with a specialism in ecommerce and legal clients. Established in 2007 we are now one of the largest specialist Digital Marketing Agencies in the North West. The agency has a brand new head office in Liverpool city centre and smaller office in London. We have a broad range of clients with a variety of budgets, and have recently experienced rapid business growth that has meant we require a talented individual to manage the existing and growing PPC / Paid Media team and facilitate further future growth.
The role in a little more detail:-
The role reports into board level with the main duties being to manage and grow a portfolio of our PPC clients who spend anything from a few thousand per month to 10’s of thousands through a variety of Paid Search / Paid Social campaigns across Google and Bing.
This role would also oversee the Paid Social aspect of our clients work including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Pintrest.
Create and deliver cross channel campaign proposals and drive the Hit Search Paid Media earnings.
Use project management software such as TeamWorkPM to manage yourself accurately and on time.
Ensure you are commercially aware to manage your own time, ensuring that your time is spent wisely and accurately according to the fee earned.
Constantly look at how Hit Search can ‘add value’ and improve our PPC offering through testing ALL the latest PPC based products / services.
Undertake competitor, customer and market research to put ALL cutting edge marketing strategies in front of our clients at regular meetings.
Excellent customer service should be at the core of everything you do.
You will need the ability to manage multiple campaigns from multiple clients at once.
You would be managing a small team and need to demonstrate experience of doing this successfully.
You would lead the Paid media element of all client meetings / presentations.
You must be hungry to succeed !
Here are some of the benefits of joining the Hit Search team:-
– Personal bonus based on client grown and retention targets
– Personal Healthcare
– Christmas Party and Christmas Bonus
– Free gym membership
– Card and Present on your Birthday
– Free company event on the “Company Birthday” (April)
– All the Free Fresh Fruit, Tea and coffee you can drink!