Ingenuity Digital Holdings (IDHL) which trades as WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct is one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Wetherby, IDHL has a growing team of over 100 professional, creative, marketing and technical people.
Trading for 16 years IDHL has a record of strong growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies. IDHL offer a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
Over the years IDHL have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high quality results to clients. A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed over 16 years has helped them establish an enviable market leading position.
Overall Role and Responsibilities:
To ensure operational excellence and high productivity through cost-effective management of your paid media group. Responsibilities for ensuring deliverables are in line with product SLAs, customer satisfaction, quality control and process compliance.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Managing a portfolio of clients paid search campaigns across multiple networks
• Client handover calls with the client and sales to discuss and plan campaigns
• Setup, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets
• Keyword research, analysis and strategy
• Cost estimate and budget management
• Ad Copy writing and testing
• Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)
• Prepare and deliver monthly reports & have monthly progress calls with clients
• Analyse PPC campaign performance and recommend next steps
• Responsible for; and targeted on the success of these PPC campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
• Working closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure we deliver consistently across the board
• Being a strong and inspirational team leader leading by example with energy and enthusiasm.
• Focusing on delivering a high quality product, improving efficiency and maximising the team’s potential.
• Ensure resources are effectively deployed to maximise efficiency.
• Managing the facilitation and prioritisation of work.
On-going performance management and monthly 121s
• Performance assessment in relation to clients, teams, processes and company.
• Training: on-going monitoring and assessment of the training needs within the team and helping develop and deliver appropriate training programmes for teams and individuals.
• Having a complete and thorough overview and input of client and working with PPC Account Managers and Executives in the Group, to resolve any issues quickly and effectively.
• Focus on client retention.
• Constant monitoring of resources; managing deployment to ensure all work is completed to deadline.
• Creating and managing client deliverable schedules and ensuring they are adhered to.
• Playing a key role in the continuing growth of the PPC team.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
We are looking for someone who is a driven, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing team with ambitious plans for the future.
• You will 3 – 5 years’ experience in a PPC role gained from a search agency or in-house position
• You will be organised, determined and persistent
• As well having excellent written and verbal communication skills you will have a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
• Knowledge of Internet and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS would also be desirable.
• You will have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind, almost a mathematician
• Strong knowledge of Excel is essential
If this is of interest to you, we offer a generous package, which includes a Quarterly Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Cashplan, Life Assurance, Group Income Protection Insurance & Subsidised Gym Membership.