Post Production Support Lead
Timeline Television are on the lookout for exceptional talent to join our team as a Post Production Support Lead!
About the Role
Based in our MediaCity UK, Salford office, the Post Production Support Lead will support our full Post Production facilities – this includes AVID, FCP, Premiere Pro, Smoke, Da Vinci, ISIS storage and media management to name a few. You will also be responsible for supervision of the day to day work in Edit support, troubleshooting issues, ingest, transcode, media management and conforming.
- Support of full Post Production facilities – this includes AVID, FCP, Premiere Pro, Smoke, Da Vinci, Dubbing theatre, Pro Tools, ISIS storage, QNAP storage, LTO systems and media management.
- Supervise technical/MCR assistants and report to Head of Technical. Responsible for supervision of the day to day work in Edit support, troubleshooting issues, ingest, transcode, media management and conforming.
- Create and issue the schedule for the tech room, monthly.
- Manage relationships and create freelance pool of MCR assistants.
- Implement Post Production workflows, reporting to Head of Technical for sign off.
- The ability to be hands on with day to day tasks and to cover for edit assistants, if needed.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Post-Production process from ingest to delivery and everything in-between.
- Knowledge of all Post-Production workflows, including file and tape delivery, to both the UK and WW specification.
- To maintain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of quality control, varying file formats, for UK Broadcast and International Mastering.
- Proven ability to build long standing relationships with a wide range of clients.
- Proven ability to work across all genres of long-form or short form production.
- Work closely with Post Producer, creatives and clients.
Above is just a brief outline of duties, however this can change due to business requirements. You may be given additional projects and workloads from the management, and you will be expected to comply with all reasonable requests.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- AVID knowledge
- FCP knowledge
- Premiere Pro knowledge
- Da Vinci Resolve Conform understanding
- AVID ISIS fundamentals
- Strong background in Post Production
- QNAP knowledge
- Strong understanding of networks
- An understanding of Broadcast Engineering
In return we offer, an opportunity to work with collaborative and helpful team members across all locations. You are also eligible for a variety of employee benefits including private health care, medical cash benefits, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, travel insurance to name a few.
We also organise regular social events, giving you the opportunity to get to know employees from across different locations.
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the link below to submit your CV and cover letter taking into account the person specification and the competencies required for the role.
To find out more information about our company you can visit our website at www.timeline.tv