dock10’s post production services have been designed specifically to enable content to be produced, managed and distributed using the latest workflows. All underpinned by a tape and tapeless Media Hub, file upload service, cloning and QC facilities. Based around the latest Avid ISIS and Interplay system we can offer 4 dubbing suites and up to 40 full HD Online and Offline suites, including six Symphony suites and a Baselight grading suite.
Our post production business is rapidly growing, with the recent expansion into the VFX and Commercials market. This growth, on top of the regular variety of work we do for the BBC and other Broadcasters, means the need to manage projects through our different facilities, in a seamless manner, is an increasingly important part of our service and customer experience.
The individual will have at least 2 years’ experience in a Broadcast Post Producer role.
- Dealing with complex organisation of resources
- Be customer centric and have excellent communication skills.
- Develop relationships with customers and make use of your own existing network.
- Have experience in identifying sales opportunities and capitalising on them
- Keeping abreast of latest developments in the industry
- You’ll to be able to form positive relationships with your team and your clients, always striving to deliver a friendly ‘can do’ service.
Simply email your CV and a brief covering letter explaining why you would be great for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15th December and we’ll be in touch.