Paid Search is the fastest way to reach your customers online by placing adverts in front of your target audience as they search using Google and Bing, or as they use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Our role is to enable our clients to reach their customers using creative advert copy, well planned advertising campaigns and the latest ad serving technology. The power to instantly achieve website clicks will be in your hands and the skills to turn those clicks into sales will become second nature in this truly exciting, fast paced marketing channel.
We are looking for a highly analytical candidate, who is comfortable working with data sets and identifying patterns in number trends, to join our growing PPC team. The role will involve manipulation of excel spreadsheets and presentation of findings through word documents and Power Point presentation. Therefore some previous experience with these tools is ideal.
You will learn:
• How to set up, run, optimise and report on paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more…
• Forecasting & calculating projected results of campaigns
• How to build new exciting creative and reach better audiences
• How to manipulate Excel spreadsheets and present findings through Microsoft Word documents and Power Point presentations
• Basics of tracking visitors from click through to conversion and beyond
• How to optimise website pages for conversion and usability
• Enthusiasm with a genuine passion for a career in digital marketing and paid search
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Good time management/organisation skills
• The ability to maintain & develop relationships and work well as part of a team
• A good level of analytical & problem-solving ability
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work on own initiative quickly and effectively
• Previous experience of using Microsoft Excel would be beneficial