We are looking for a paid media executive to join our team. Someone who has been around the biddable block, likes to step out side of the mundane PPC only campaigns but can also own the numbers and back the incremental gains... basically the perfect candidate is a PPC geek who believes in the inbound methodology, is able to accelerate content in front of the right people and likes to continually evolve the process.
We are a Manchester based inbound marketing agency working primarily in digital, with big ambitions. For all of our work, the end goal is always to create positive ROI for our clients. We help them grow. And we try to enjoy the process along the way...
We partner with our clients. We don’t just provide services, which is why it’s important the clients are the right fit for us, and us for them. We get involved from beginning to end so for us it’s important to bring on the right clients that fit our business, the way we work and that we feel we can offer some real value to.
Our clients (new and old) all fit the following mould:
- Clients we love working with (and have a good relationship with)
- Brands, services and products we believe in
- Clients we feel we can really add some value to
- We believe that when we’re a good fit for our clients and likewise them for us, it makes for a nicer way to work and for nicer projects to be involved with.
We are looking for a Biddable Media Executive who has a range of experience across biddable media channels such as PPC, Social, Display and Programmatic. But, as an inbound agency, we're looking for someone who knows how to thread all of that into a wider inbound or account-based process.
You'll be joining a close-knit team delivering sprints for clients, and there is plenty of room to grow.
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 1-year agency experience
- Experience with inbound/non-paid marketing
- An expert, demonstrable grasp of Biddable Media
- On search
- On social
- With content
- An excellent understanding of B2B lead generation and customer acquisition
- Be a numbers geek - getting excited by fractional gains and performance increases
- Let's be honest, your Excel abilities should be godlike
- A desire to learn, tinker and experiment with everything you do
- And understanding and decent level of experience with CRO
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Degree educated (or relative training e.g. apprenticeship)
- HubSpot certified (as a nice to have)
- Google certified (as a nice to have)
- An understanding of HTML and CSS would definitely stand you in good stead
- Manage client campaigns
- Report on growth
- Work across a multi-talented team
- To not be a dickhead
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a client-centric agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Quarterly company performance-based bonus
- Cake, beer and dogs.