Creative Tourist Consults is a small but ambitious marketing agency and consultancy with a rapidly growing national client base in the cultural and tourism sectors. We are the people behind the award-winning brands CreativeTourist.com and Manchester After Hours; we are passionate about Manchester culture – but we also work out of Manchester too – currently on live projects in London, Devon, Bath & Bristol, Lancashire and more.
We need an Operations Manager who understands the commercial and operational needs of a small agency to come and help us get the the next level.
You will need to be:
– Suited to hands-on working in a fast-moving SME.
– A task-focused team player.
– Passionate about good operational environments.
– Persuasive and personable– establishing effective systems in a positive and winning way.
– A good communicator, unflappable and reliable, happy working efficiently behind the scenes supporting the work of colleagues.
– Un-phased by numbers, spreadsheets and project management tools and systems.
– Strong at financial control – from job-costing to contracting, managing budgets, cashflow and financial reporting.
We are more interested in your experience, skills, acumen and attributes than your qualifications.
Read more about it on http://www.creativetouristconsults.com/news/we-are-recruiting/