If you're a proven Operations Director / COO this is a phenomenal opportunity to join the senior team of one of the region's most innovative and forward-thinking integrated agencies.
Never content just to stand still this agency has continuously sought to innovate and evolve its offer and has built an enviable client list, packed full of case studies that exude fresh thinking across all marketing channels. It's therefore essential that you have a background leading operations for established integrated and/or digital agencies.
With significant growth ambitions they're now looking to bring on board a commercially focused Operations Director to lead their delivery teams; someone who will bring a track record of leading a team of experienced project managers and who will focus on bringing operational efficiency to all areas of the agency to ensure the agency is operating at peak performance in streamlining operational processes and that projects are delivered to the highest standards, without exceeding resource commitments or impacting commercial goals.
- Leading the project delivery team, taking ownership for the evolving work flow planning and management for fully integrated campaign activity (TV, to digital, outdoor to CRM etc.)
- Ensure all client contractual obligations are satisfied - and exceeded, within clearly defined parameters
- Improving and simplifying internal procedures to ensure clients are getting value for money whilst not over-committing internal resource.
- Using automation and developing technologies to ensure employee productivity is continually improving
- Working with the business development and client services teams to integrate new clients into the agency
- Working with the delivery teams to ensure projects are scoped, scheduled and costed accurately and that client satisfaction/requirements can be delivered
To be considered for this exceptional role you'll need to bring a track record of success in an operations, project or programme management role in a fast paced agency environment.
You'll of course need a keen commercial sense and the confidence to lead a team, present and report at board level and to develop operational systems/processes that deliver clear commercial impact. It's likely you've come from a project/programme management background and have a proactive, can-do attitude, with a love of working in fast paced, entrepreneurial environments.
In return you'll be working in one of the most integrated agencies in the UK, where there will be significant opportunities to play a pivotal role in achieving and exceeding their ambitions. All within fabulous surroundings, working alongside some of the very best talent in the industry.
Excellent rewards and opportunities await so email your CV over for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org