twentysix has what we consider to be a good-sized .NET development team, currently with 15 members. Due to a combination of internal movement across roles and new client wins, we find ourselves in a position where we need to build that team and are looking for a new mid-weight .net developer to join the team.
Our central Leeds office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
As part of the wider development team, the role requires the ability to work across multiple CMS platforms, such as Episerver, Umbraco and Kentico.
What we need
- You will need at least 3-5 years’ experience.
- Experience of development for sites using Azure and AWS.
- Experience of developing for sites with load balancing and traffic managers in mind.
What we'd like
- A team player that works well with others.
- A great communicator.
- Ability to work and deliver outstanding work, sometimes under pressure.
What you'll be doing
- Design and development of applications
- 100% hands on coding.
- Testing of own code.
- Working collaboratively alongside our inhouse Project Managers and Test team to ensure projects are delivered on time.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- We endevour to give all our developers CMS training.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits.
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
- £1000 direct application bonus*
*BY APPLYING DIRECT YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR A BONUS OF UP TO £1000 (dependent on level of position) WHEN YOU PASS YOUR PROBATION. TO QUALIFY FOR THIS, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE CODE DAF2019 IN YOUR COVERING LETTER.
To apply direct please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com including your salary expectations and the code DAF2019.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.