twentysix is a global digital marketing agency. We are passionate about digital and experts in marketing. We deliver indispensable creative and commercial thinking that connects brands to consumers online.
We have what we consider to be a good-sized .NET development team, currently with 15 members. Due to a combination of internal movement across roles and new client wins, we find ourselves in a position where we need to build that team and are looking for a new mid-weight .net developer to join the team.
Our central Leeds office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
As part of the wider development team, the role requires the ability to work across multiple CMS platforms, such as Episerver, Umbraco and Kentico.
What we need
- You will need at least 3-5 years’ experience.
- Experience of development for sites using Azure and AWS.
- Experience of developing for sites with load balancing and traffic managers in mind.
What we'd like
- A team player that works well with others.
- A great communicator.
- Ability to work and deliver outstanding work, sometimes under pressure.
What you'll be doing
- Design and development of applications.
- 100% hands on coding.
- Testing of own code.
- Working collaboratively alongside our inhouse Project Managers and Test team to ensure projects are delivered on time.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits.
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty including the bi-monthly Dev team bowling event.
To find out more about the role please apply direct by emailing your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the code DAF2019 to qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent of level of role), when you successfully complete your probation period.