The media planner/buyer role is a critical link between long term strategy and day to day campaign implementation. Although we operate very differently from a traditional media agency here we adopt a structure that allows us to truly reward performance and we will expect the successful candidate to develop quickly within the organisation. If you’re quick to learn, organised and have a curiosity about how things work this could be the role for youReporting into one of our Account Managers; the media planner buyer will be responsible for analysing and optimising performance across a mix of clients.
This role will suit someone who shows a real passion for making a tangible difference to their client’s business performance and each day you will focus on identifying and changing consumer behaviour across a number of industry sectors.
TV planning, buying and analysis will account for the majority of your day working closely with senior managers and our data science team to create award winning campaigns that really do make a difference. You will also have the opportunity to implement campaigns across other offline channels such as press, radio and OOH.
Almost all of your client base also have strong web based call to action so you will work closely with our digital experts and learn how offline and online channels (such as paid search and social) best compliment one another.
Our clients love us because we offer pragmatic media solutions for their business that can be adjusted and optimised at speed. Their business performance depends on it. As a media planner/buyer you will be expected to live that mantra and ensure that it filters down to the junior team. Our approach to team development is vindicated by our growth in headcount and low staff turnover. We like to give people real, tangible responsibility as early as possible because trust is the best form of encouragement. This approach helps us to deliver the product our clients love and has helped us to grow exponentially over the last 5 years.
Just some of what you will do….
- Oversee client team outputs
- Manage day to day client relationships
- Execute monthly plans and rationale
- Analyse campaigns daily/weekly/monthly
- Arrange and organise client comms processes including monthly meetings and weekly WIP/status calls
- Assist with financial management and forecasting
- Assist with new business opportunities
- Detailed involvement in sourcing and negotiating prices
- Regular data/process reviews and evaluation
- Updates on TV market mechanics and market fluctuations
- Learn & implement across all offline media channels
- Assist in developing structural foundations and processes
- Assist in the personal development of all junior staff members
- Run weekly WIP meetings and manage workflow
You are great at....
- Experience of utilising MS Office and, in particular, Excel to at least intermediate level
- A demonstrable interest in data and analysis
- The person must be inquisitive and have the confidence/fearlessness to ask the question
- A demonstrable interest and passion for all things media and marketing-related.
- Relevant broadcast experience (optional)
- Experience in managing a team is preferable
- The ideal candidate will have relevant media experience
- Working with, handling and interpreting large data-sets
- MS Office experience across Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Great interpersonal skills for the purposes of:
- Working as part of a team
- Presentation skills
- Fantastic planning and organisation skills (Time Management)
- Exemplary attention to detail
If you believe you have the skills and drive to become a part of team ARM, send your CV to: email@example.com