Maternity Cover - Studio and Post Allocator
From the World Cup to the Olympic Games via the FA Cup and Wimbledon, the Farm works with the BBC in covering some of the world's biggest sporting events. We require someone to be part of the team which makes that happen. You'll be an integral member of our Salford operation and will work with the team to deliver first class post-production and studio operations for BBC Sport.
The role requires an excellent communicator who can not only manage the day-to-day duties but will also focus on the upcoming months ensuring the correct resources are in place. The hours will vary and are project dependent, you will occasionally be required to handle out of hours calls and emails.
Responsible for taking ownership of all bookings for each production allocated to you. Day to day duties will be:
- Crew galleries, edits and LSM.
- Issue bookings confirmations to client.
- Prioritise and handle multiple projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitor staff utilisation to ensure appropriate working regulations are adhered too.
- Issue weekly rotas to staff and freelancers.
- Authorise and book staff holiday.
- Attend production meetings.
- Input all bookings into The Farm’s booking system.
- Set up suppliers.
- Adopt Farm Values, maintain and build client and staff relationships.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to JobsNorth@farmgroup.tv