Is it a role for you?
Do you have the ambition and ability to be the senior point of contact for our largest accounts? If you do then, in a nutshell, you are one of our future Marketing Strategists.
We’re looking for someone to be the senior contact and planner on an important set of accounts. You’ll work closely with a Customer Success Manager, who’ll work with your accounts on a day-to-day basis, and our Head of Digital, who will be there to support you whenever you need input on account direction.
But, really, these are your accounts to run. You’ll have experience in marketing, running campaigns and whole strategies, with a laser-like focus on end results and growth. You’ll be a skilled negotiator, able to win clients round to strategies that you know are going to work, communicating why that work is important to our internal team and stepping in to handle client queries when needed. You’ll also be fantastic at pulling in the exact help you need, when you need it: you’ll be a highly skilled member of the team but you’ll also be aware that you’re even stronger when you get expert input at every stage.
Is it us?
We’re a growth marketing agency based in Macclesfield. Our focus is on the B2B and professional services sectors with a digital bias - although we’re also pretty good at branding and traditional design! We’re known for delivering great work across online and offline channels. We’re HubSpot gold partners and we’re dedicated to spreading the word of Inbound marketing to as many businesses as possible. Always looking to improve, you’ll be joining a like minded team who are focused on building an agency that wins clients through reputation.
- Responsible for the ultimate success of our Growth Marketing clients and our Growth Driven Design (GDD) clients. You’ll hold the ‘keys to the account’, pulling and pivoting our client’s strategies in directions which you know are going to produce the results they want.
- Ownership of the client’s marketing strategy, liaising with the client to ensure our work and strategy is taking them to where they want to go... and hitting their goals in the process.
- Responsible for all client communications on client deliverables and revenue across multiple retained accounts.
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.Responding to any client issues or requirements as they are brought to your attention by the Client Success Manager, escalating to the Head of Digital if required.
- Works closely with the production team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that pieces of work are profitable.
- Constantly aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, encouraging the Client Success Manager, using the vital information they provide to build your case.
- Extremely business savvy, able to use information from across the team to spot underserviced and overserviced accounts.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Thoughtful and considered support of the Client Success Manager on your accounts: they will handle the day-to-day communications, but you’ll always be ready to jump on a call or head to a meeting when you’re needed.
- You’ll have all of the numbers needed available at your fingertips and be able to identify, discuss and solve issues quickly.
- Running regular planning and strategy meetings on either a monthly or quarterly basis, often representing ClientsFirst as the senior team member present.
- Extremely skilled at managing your own time effectively; sometimes this will mean jumping in and really lending your expertise to an account spending all day working in the client. Other days it will mean taking a step back and working more broadly on the strategy of your accounts as a whole.
Skills, competencies and experience
- 3 years+ of previous experience in a marketing role, whether client or agency side, including exposure to or experience of creating full marketing strategies.
- Good attention to detail but also with a history of seeing the ‘big picture’
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Excellent command of the English language Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience of working in or with financial services is useful but not essential
- Experience of working with HubSpot or holding HubSpot certifications would be a plus
Is it you? - Drop us a line, with your CV to: email@example.com