We are looking for a Growth Consultant (or marketing manager) to join our team. Our expanding base of awesome clients needs more tender loving hands to caress them to sustained greatness.
We are a growth and inbound marketing agency working primarily in digital, with massive ambitions and very exciting plans moving forward. For all of our work, the end goal is always to create positive and sustainable ROI for our clients. We help them grow. And we try to enjoy the process along the way...
We partner with our clients. We don’t just provide services, which is why it’s important the clients are the right fit for us, and us for them. We get involved from beginning to end so for us it’s important to bring on the right clients that fit our business, the way we work and that we feel we can offer some real value to.
Our clients (new and old) all fit the following mould:
- Clients we love working with (and have a good relationship with)
- Brands, services and products we believe in
- Clients we feel we can really add some value to
We believe that when we’re a good fit for our clients and likewise them for us, it makes for a nicer way to work and for nicer projects to be involved with.
Ideally, you will have:
- 2 to 3 years of agency experience
- A passion for inbound marketing (content, social, SEO)
- An understanding of Biddable Media
- An excellent understanding of lead generation and customer acquisition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with clients, prospects and partners by telephone, email and in person
- Good energy
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Degree educated (or relative training e.g. apprenticeship)
- HubSpot certified (as a nice to have)
- Google certified (as a nice to have)
- Design skills a la Photoshop (as a nice to have)
- An understanding of HTML and CSS would definitely stand you in good stead
- Experience with direct mail and other non-digital marketing
- Launch and manage new client campaigns
- Deliver consistently high-quality content
- Develop and deliver inbound marketing strategies
- Work across a multi-talented team
- Help train and develop junior members of the team
- To not be a dickhead
- Working in a rapidly growing, playful business
- Working within a client-centric agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Quarterly company performance-based bonus
- There's normally beer, dogs and cake.